Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Money End simply means abundance.


Doing what you want when you want do it without sacrificing anything. You see you been thought that you need to work for money and then pay someone else to do everything for you, but the process of making money is so monotone and so exhausting physically and mentally that you simply don’t have energy and most importantly desire to do anything else. Even fun is difficult.

What if instead of doing this one boring thing “JOB” that most of you don’t like anyway you could enjoy life and do most “LIFE” things your self instead of buying things. For instance instead of hiring contractor to do the roof you do it your self. Pay $70 instead of $600. Instead of going to the supermarket and spend $1000 a month on food, go and help on the farm for food like raw milk and eggs and fruits and veggies. Do you think any of it is hard? It’s all in how you look at it. Ask a kid if he wants to go to the farm or on the roof. They’d love to and if you ask adult you will se sad and tired face. When my ridge vent got blown contractor vaguely explained what needs to be done. Home depot guy showed it to me in 5 minutes. Easiest thing ever well except for getting on the roof of my house, but that was a fun experience to. Scary a bit but what a hack the worst thing that could happen I kill my self. We need some adventure. Life is to boring. We are so afraid of everything that we do not live at all.

It took my friend and me about 2 hours to finish the project. So I spend overall about 4 hours going to H/D with my son buying supplies and ladder returning it because It was to short getting another ladder, spending quality time with my 13 year old. Enjoying meditative shingle nailing on the roof took us about 2 hours. Then returning ladder when we were done with the project. So if I would chose to use the contractor I would have to work even at rate $25 an hour for 24 hours and I did it in 4 having fun.

The reason people afraid of doing things them self they automatically assume that its going to be difficult. The difficulty is only in your mind 99% of the times its way simpler then you expect. Relax make deep breath and go talk to the home depot guy. Tell your self it’s a peace of cake even if you know nothing about it. Like I knew nothing about the roof or about a boiler that it took me 30 minutes and $13 to fix. Treat it like an opportunity to have fun and to do something new. Aren’t you board of doing same old thing over and over again?

When I lost most of my income and ability to pay for things I realize that it’s way more fun to be free. Of course you still need money to pay for things like gas, electric, parts. But its so insignificant that you only need to make a little bit. I think it’s much more fun to find a part time job that you enjoy to pay for necessary things then to slave 8-16 hours to pay for everything and never see you family or friends. What is the point of that life? Do what you love, love what you do, enjoy every moment of your life. Isn’t that the reason why we are born?

No comments:

Post a Comment